Sunday, October 16, 2011

Fall Fashion.

I figured.. because of the fact that my studies & career are in Fashion.. I should definitely try and blog about it.. Only fitting right?! It is basically my life..

Fall is here.. well sort of.. atleast in California.. it was 100 degrees Fahrenheit.. in OCTOBER... I was stuck in an air conditioned classroom for 9 hours.. but I can't complain.. My air conditioning in my apartment broke earlier this month and didn't get fixed for about 3 weeks.. and it was modern day torture.. I am a heat baby.. But back to Fall.. There are some pieces and trends I have been seeing a lot of recently that I am definitely digging.. I am going to try and post some out there pieces that the fashion forward are more down to attempt.. and then some pieces that the average fashion follower might try.. I am going to try and post the websites and links to everything I post.. for credit to whom it is due, as well as for followers to purchase them if they want.. If you end up incorporating anything from this blog into your wardrobe.. I'd love to see pictures! :)


Long See-Through Mesh Skirts

Don't forget the skirt or shorts under... Haha.. Trust me.. on the streets of LA.. You see just about everything..

I am pretty sure I am going to rock one later this week.. A friend of mine gave me one she made as a gift.. If I do.. I'll try to snag a pic and post it later.. Keep an eye out.


http://svpply.com/item/750389/Sparkle__Fade_Long_Mesh_Skirt


Jeffrey Campbell's... Not just the "Lita".
Had a friend who was like, I love the Lita.. but it's just that now everyone has them..
So I did a little research of my own to see the other styles.. Was not disappointed..


http://www.karmaloop.com/product/The-Night-Walk-Shoe-in-Black-Suede/189350

Can't lie.. I think these are dope and love when these are rocked.. I on the other hand... am a slight klutz... Sadly..




In case there are any non believers out there... Here is a photo from a stiletto cobblestone accident in Paris.. Hahaha - I might get bold enough to purchase a pair.. I may suffer a few injuries though.. Not that, that would really stop me.. I rocked the same stilettos I hurt my foot in the same week I fell in them.. Haha.. Basically the day my foot healed.. I decided, what the heck.. Go ahead and possibly injure yourself again.. -Shrug- Can't keep a good girl down.. I guess.


Floppy Hats
Been seeing these - EVERYWHERE.. Big floppy.. Felt or velvet hats.. I only wish I looked good in hats.. (I know my strengths and weaknesses.. unfortunately hats are not one of my strengths.)
Free people had a great example to show...

http://www.freepeople.com/accessories-hats/jenoah-floppy-brim-hat/


Oversized Sweaters
I'm addicted.. I bought a new favorite in Paris at the Flea Market.. Snagged it for like 6Euros.. I was stoked..
Here is one that I like from Bershka.. Which is a brand not sold here in United States that I was introduced to in Europe..

http://www.bershka.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/product/bershkaes/en/bershka/32012/171760/BSK%2Bcrochet%2Bsweater


Again.. these were only a few.. I've realized.. I am starting to use blogging as a form of my own procrastination.. - Ugh. But I justify it in my head.. because I am being semi-productive right?! Haha


Happy to Report.. Closet Status: Reorganized... & slightly minimized..
It might not look like much, but clothes are hanged, things are folded, and stacked in my OCD liking..and I have two large piles I am down to give away.. Happy camper.

Until next time...

<333
N.

No comments:

Post a Comment