Friday, November 4, 2011

Walking the streets of Los Angeles..

I've decided to add some of the lovely and by lovely I mean ridiculous things I encounter on the daily in Los Angeles.

I have dating, pick up lines, creeper stories to go on for days...

But today was just one of those days.. That everyone was out and ready to creep.. I really don't know what it is.. I really think I have a sign on me somewhere that guys can see that says.. please be obnoxious.. because things often times get out of hand.. 

I wasn't even trying to be cute today.. I promise.. I was going to work... nothing special.. I had a few errands to run this morning and got:

Mmmm'd at.
Honked at.
A creep yelling Heyyy out the window.
The typical and uncomfortable eye undressing..
and a funny guy trying at a stop on the corner.


So I walk up to this corner and there was a guy in a very nice car... who was very attractive... and then he proceeded with a generic, "Hey Cutie.." I have this horrible reflex.. of laughing at guys like that and let out a nice laugh and a smirk of - Really?! That's the best you got? I also happened to run into one of the security guards from my college who I acknowledged and he so kindly waited right behind me until the light turned and the guy left.. Thank you FIDM Security...

But this occurrence reminded me of another situation.. A guy on another stopped corner in a nice.. Maserati.. very attractive guy and his friend and he proceeded to throw out the line.. "Where's the party at?!" - Again.. let out a laugh.. and was like.. that is the line you think is going to get a response from me?! It was like noon and I just finished a yoga class and looked like a hot mess.. I wanted to turn to his friend and be like.. really, you let your buddy go down like that?! 


As promised.. This blog is for you guys.. Some tips..

1. Never honk at a girl.. It's stupid, and derogatory.. and makes you look like a douchetool.
2. If you are going to try to hit on a girl while you are in your car.. Think of something original.. Or we will just think you are an idiot.
3. I know you might think you are being sly in checking us out.. but I promise.. we notice.. control yourselves.. just a little more. 
4. We appreciate your compliments.
5. But when you say you like our eyes when we are wearing sunglasses.. again.. just makes you look silly.
6. Whistling is a no-no..


Hope this was somewhat enlightening..
Haha


Happy Friday.
<333
N

No comments:

Post a Comment