Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Life is a cycle of continual change....

I think I learn this lesson more and more as time goes by...
I feel a lot of people might not "like change" but I have tried to learn to embrace it..
It is inevitable, so why not take it for what it is, and make the best of each situation..


Managing stress I feel is key to any person's sanity.. I used to be one of those people who was constantly stressed, always flustered over homework I had to get done.. I've in the past 6 months or so tried to change that.. Read a book that I highly recommend to just about anyone.. "Don't sweat the small stuff, and it's all small stuff..." Helped me reset my mentality.. and now I might freak out for a second, or have to vent.. but I have learned to try and just remember.. it all gets done, it works itself out, it may suck a little... but stressing does nothing to resolve the situation.. Currently, I have ALOT on my plate.. but I am trying to be like.. yeah, it's not ideal.. but it's going to work out somehow, it has to.. There's no other options.. 


To all those on their grind, sucking down caffeine, running to class, work, appointments and more.. Take some time to prioritize, and destress.. Keep your sanity.. it's kind of crucial. :)



Random Facts:
Currently can't stop eating: Veggie Footlongs from Subway
Music: Adele, Taylor Swift, Katy Perry
Movies: Harry Potter - New convert.. (Dare I say, I might like it better than Twilight?!)

What's on my mind, as Facebook would ask.. TECHNICAL PACKS. Homework I should be doing right now...
Current Read: Magical Thinking.. So far so good.

No comments:

Post a Comment