Thursday, December 1, 2011

Goodbye November, Hello December....

Hello Loves,

Just finished homework that is due tomorrow, after attempting it multiple times, and finally getting it right. Stoked.. The TV was off, headphones were in, and a Redbull was in hand.. Turned out to be a magical combination.

So I am so ready for December at this point. November has been a rollercoaster of things, and I am ready to drop the dead weight, leave the past at what it is, and move forward.. I am actually really excited for this upcoming month. I have a lot of big things coming up... and I'm determined to just go for it.  I love fresh starts, and changes of scenery.. and I am going to get both.

This month I had to relearn a lesson I seem to always come back to... Don't stress so much, things will ALWAYS work out.. in whatever timing and in whatever way that they do, they do work out.. It sucks being stuck in the temporary stress of where you are at and dealing with rough situations.. but if you can get yourself to the point where you just step back, force yourself to breathe... you will start to relax, and it will do wonders for the world around you.


Currently Drinking: EmergenC
Currently Listening to: 3oh!#
Latest Obsessions: My polka dot dress, cowboy boots, and sweaters
I'm reading: Harry Potter - Moving onto the 3rd book. :)
Recently Watched Movie: Ratatouille
New TV Obsessions: New Girl & Modern Family



<333
N.

No comments:

Post a Comment